This cover indemnifies the Insured against loss of or damage to residential premises including household goods due to fire, lightning, burglary, storm, water damage, earthquake and other related perils.
The policy is extended to cover the following:-
- Liability at law under Work Injury Benefits Act 2007 in respect of injury to a domestic servant(s) employed at the private residence.
- Liability following bodily injury sustained by any person other than the Insured or a member of his household caused by a domestic animal or defects in or around the premises.
REQUIREMENTS TO PLACE COVER
- Completed proposal form
- Breakdown of the schedule of items to be covered with latest values
- Copies of valuation certificates from a reputable jeweler in respect of jewellery and valuables covered under the policy
- Payment of premium
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER A CLAIM
- Completed claim form
- Purchase documents &/ or valuations
- Police abstract report (where applicable)
- DOSH 1 form in respect of WIBA section and bills for medical expenses