Personal Accident Insurance
This cover provides monetary payments in the event of bodily injury sustained by an insured person. The injury must be caused solely and directly by an "accident" and must result in physical impairment, disablement, or death within a specified period of 12 months from the date of the accident.
The amounts payable for the various benefits are agreed upon when the policy is taken out and are expressed either as a fixed specified sum or in the case of collective policies, can be related to the insured person’s annual earnings.
Age Limit 18 - 65 years
- Permanent total disablement
- Temporary total disablement
- Medical benefit
REQUIREMENTS TO PLACE COVER
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER A CLAIM
- Completed claim form
- Medical certificate from a Doctor in a prescribed form
- Death certificate where relevant
- Copies of Pay slips where relevant
- Medical bills, where relevant (reimbursement)